Have you been researching a particular direct sales clothing company? Over the past five years more and more companies have started popping up, making the dreams of many women to own a clothing boutique a reality. Has this been your dream? It was definitely one of mine. With so many companies to choose from such as LuLaRoe; Agnes and Dora; Honey and Lace, just to name a few, how do you determine which direct sales clothing company is best for you? The best advice I can give is to write a list of pros and cons for each company.
Here are some key questions to consider to help determine which direct sales clothing company you would like to join:
- How much does it cost to join?
- Is there a minimum I have to meet each month to remain active?
- Does my favorite company have a lot of brand recognition or is the word still getting out?
- How are payments processed?
- Do I have to remit the sales tax for each sale to the state I live in?
- Are there a lot of consultants in my area, if so, how will I stand out from them?
- Is there a wait list, if so, how long is the wait to join?
- Do you love the clothes?
This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are so many questions that you can ask. Speak with your future sponsor and get all of your questions answered so that you can make an informed decision.
There are many options now, when I joined there were not. I love the company I am with, but if there had been more choices when I joined I might have made a different decision, so do some careful research.
Do you have questions about LuLaRoe one of the direct sales clothing companies you can choose from? I would be happy to answer any of your questions, please just send me a message via my contact page or e-mail me here.